AnyoneForTee has acquired a large collection of 'remaindered' golf books at very special prices for its readers. Don't miss this opportunity to add to your golfing library with these titles from many of the game's most famous practitioners! All books are new, in perfect condition, and it's strictly first come, first served! Email us your orders to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Seve's Car Park Compendium, by Severiano Ballesteros: a witty and candid account of Seve's Houdini-like ability to escape from the most unlikely places. Contains vital tips from the Master on the car park recovery (pitching wedge from tarmac or earth, but sand wedge from gravel), plus a section on car park etiquette (how to apologise for smashing a windscreen). A must for any wild driver! 178pp, numerous illustrations, was £14.95, AFT's price only £3.99!
- Managing the Press, by Colin Montgomerie and Nick Faldo: remember Nick in 1992 thanking the press 'from the heart of my bottom'? Or Monty turning on the charm when asked yet again how it feels never to have won a major? You too can develop the icy stare and the cutting remark if you follow the advice of these two maestros of the media. Paperback, 130pp, was £6.99, AFT's price only £1.99!
- Speed up your play, with Bernhard Langer, Niclas Fasth and Padraig Harrington: this tuned-up trio show you how to zip round the course in a shade under five hours, without detriment to your game! The chapters on Club Selection, Practice Swings and Reading the Greens are alone worth twice the cover price! Don't miss this opportunity to win more friends at your club! 166pp, was £14.95, AFT's price only £4.99!
- The Importance of a Good Grip, by Sergio Garcia (in 5 volumes): Sergio takes you through every aspect of the grip, and the regrip, and the re-regrip, etc... Whether you're 'Vardon', 'Interlocking' or 'Baseball', you cannot afford to be without this ultimate treatise on getting your grip right. 654pp, richly illustrated, published at £44.95, AFT's price only £9.99!
- The 5th putt - the easiest shot in golf, by Phil Mickelson: 'Lefty' shows you how to look every inch the professional as you five putt for the third time in your round! If you're a 'yipper', this is the book for you! 145pp, was £19.95, AFT's price only£5.99!
- Think before you hit!, by Jean Van de Velde: the ever-popular Frenchman describes his views on course management and strategy, with numerous real-life examples. The section on holes with water in play (wittily entitled 'Eau la la') is surely destined to become a classic of golf instruction. 212pp, published at £22.00, AFT's price only £6.99!
- Favourite Fairway Fashion Tips, with Laura Davies and Fanny Sunesson: two of the great characters in golf reveal the fashion secrets which have taken them to the top of their respective professions. We particularly enjoyed the 'How short the shorts?' and 'Bad hair day?' chapters, which deal with these sensitive subjects with candour and good humour. Many excellent never-before-published photos, 171pp, was £18.95, AFT's price only £5.99!
- Keep Fit for Golf!, by Craig Stadler: 'the Walrus' lets us in on the dietary and workout regimens which have brought him success on both the PGA and Champions Tours. You too can look like Craig by following his simple advice! (Includes a special appendix by Craig's son Kevin for the younger golfer.) Lavishly illustrated, 140pp, was £14.95, AFT's price slimmed right down to £4.95!
- How to handle pressure, by Greg Norman (with a foreword by Thomas Bjorn): If you've ever felt the sweaty palms, the dry mouth and the shaking legs, don't worry! Greg and Thomas have known it a hundred times worse, and tell you how they deal with it. Greg is 'Master-ful' and Thomas is refreshingly 'Open', as they take the fear out of choking. You need never feel embarassed by your inadequacy again! 185pp, first published at £24.95, AFT's very special price only £2.99!
- Tough shots made easy! - assorted pamphlets from the Duffers Golf Club teaching staff: including such perennial favourites as 'The High Cut Shot for Shankers', 'Three Feet Downhill Left To Right And This For The Half for Yippers' and 'OB All Down The Right And Wind In Your Face for Chronic Slicers'. Were £4.95 each, now a snip from AFT at only 99p!!